CA Privacy Rights
WHAT ARE YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS?
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
If you are a California resident, you are able to make certain requests regarding your personal information and will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required by law. (Assembly Bill No. 375) You can ask Movplicity what personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold and a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose. You are able to ask us to delete your personal information and ask that we stop selling your personal information.
1. What personal information do you collect about me? If you make this request, we will return to you (to the extent required by law):
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information and the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, with the category of any other company we sold it to. Any of the categories of personal information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those affiliated or partnered with Movplicity. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information we have disclosed for a business purposes, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
You are able to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When this request is made, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12-months.
2. Delete My Personal Information:
You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) that we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records, and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain website or Movplicity platform functions that require your personal information to operate. Deleting your personal information will not cancel any past services you have scheduled.
3. Stop Selling My Personal Information:
We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances a transfer of personal information to a third party, partner or affiliate, without monetary consideration may be considered a "sale" under California law. For purposes of California law, all categories of personal information, except for background and criminal information, biometric information, and government identifiers, are transferred to third parties, affiliates, or partners. Such transfers may be considered a sale. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will certainly stop making such transfers. If you are a California resident and would like to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not discriminate against you for the exercise of your rights-this means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of services, or imply that you might receive a different price or level of quality for using the platform or signing up for services. If you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us and you may not be able to participate in certain offers or services which require usage of your personal information to function. To exercise the California privacy rights described above, please click email email@example.com.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS - SHINE THE LIGHT
The following rights apply to California residents.
- We share personal information with others outside of Movplicity for direct marketing of products and services only if we have your affirmative consent (opt in). See "The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018."
- We share personal information with other businesses affiliated and partnered with Movplicity. You may ask us for more information about this sharing and whether it affects you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact our customer service team at email@example.com or write the Movplicity Office with any questions or comments about this Policy or about how we handle your personal information:
4783 Preston Road
Suite #300, Frisco, TX